sábado, 17 de maio de 2008

Gramática de Inglês: Subject Pronouns

Indice de Exercícios
Gramática de Inglês: Subject Pronouns
Preencha os espaços com o pronome apropriado: SHE, HE, YOU, THEY ou WE.


_________________ (Mary and Carla) go to school together.

- Are Brazilian too?
- No, I'm from Portugal.

(Julia and Mike)_______________ are good friends.

Anthony is a student, but _______________ goes to a different school.

(My family and I)________________ live in Ohio.

(Claudia and her friends) ___________are from Germany.

- I'm a teacher. What about_________________ ?
- I'm a teacher too.

My mother is German, but ______________ speaks English too.

(Jane, Steve and I) ___________________ go to the movies every weekend.

(My friends and Laura)_______________ are coming to the party.

Nenhum comentário: